The Brookwood Community Farm depends on the support of individuals like you who are dedicated to cultivating healthy foods and healthy communities. There are many ways to support the work we do and we welcome your participation.
Come get your hands dirty at the farm. Volunteers are an essential part of the Brookwood Community, participating in all aspects of planting, growing and harvesting our crops. Volunteer work hours are held on Saturday mornings during the spring, summer, and fall. For those of you who aren’t interested in farm work, there are plenty of other ways to help out, including newsletter production, outreach, website design/maintenance, event planning, etc.
Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering.
Become a Member
Become a member of the Brookwood Community Farm and help us grow the sustainable agriculture movement while improving access to healthy foods in under served communities.
Program benefits include:
- Discounts on educational workshops
- Advanced CSA sign-up period
- Invitations to members only on-farm events
- Subscription to our newsletter
- A free Brookwood t-shirt or tote-bag when you join
Membership is just $35 per year. Please download the membership enrollment form to join today.
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
Make a secure, online donation via paypal.
To send a donation through the mail, please make checks payable to Brookwood Community Farm. Checks can be mailed to:Brookwood Community Farm
P.O. Box 870093
Milton Village, MA 02187
Every contribution helps us achieve our goal of increasing access to local, healthy, sustainably raised foods and providing meaningful on-farm education, employment and volunteer opportunities for the community.
- $5000 will help us buy the farm equipment we need to be more efficient
- we hope to raise enough funds to buy a manure spreader, a seeder and
a small cultivating tractor.
- $1500 will pay the salary of a youth intern for the summer.
- $1,000 will pay for greenhouse supplies and heat (from green sources)
to help us produce vegetables year-round.
- $800 will pay for refrigeration to keep our harvest crop fresh.
- $500 will pay for organic fertilizer for 1 acre of land, or a new
farmers market tent.
- $100 will pay for hand tools and gloves for volunteers who help out at the farm.
- $50 will pay for a row berry plants, or seeds for a bed of salad greens.
- $25 will pay for seeds to grow one crop throughout the season.
Make a Donation of Materials
Do you have extra farm and garden materials that you would like to donate? Trowels and other small hand cultivating tools are particularly needed for educational and volunteer activities at the farm. Contact us if you have questions about what kind of materials we accept.